Social media marketing is one of the most effective ways of building your online business. With so many people on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+ you would be crazy not to try to find potential prospects on any social media platform. But more importantly, knowing how to implement facebook branding strategies to build your brand online is crucial to your online success.
Facebook Branding Strategies To Build Your Audience
Just like most marketing campaigns, knowing how to buid your brand holds true for social media marketing. In this article, I want to share some important facbook branding strategies that will sure to not only build your brand, but help to drive more traffic to your business and increase sales. Having brand development is just as important as the product or service that you’re trying to promote. People gravitate toward those that they trust and have built relationships with. Building a brand helps to develop just that and gives a potential customer more reason to trust you when doing business online.
For example, what do you think of when you see the “Golden Arches” when your driving down the highway. Exactly… McDonalds. That is how powerfull brand development is. You want to differentiate yourself from other internet marketers so that when people see your face, your logo, or your name, they know who they are dealing with. Implementing various facebook branding strategies will help you do just that. So let’s discuss some of these.
Brand Development Using Facebook Branding Strategies
Here are just a few facebook branding strategies you can use to build your brand online:
1. Build a Fanpage for your product or service – Having a fanpage is one of the best ways to build your brand on Facebook. This helps in getting not only your business, but you noticed online. One good point I would like to make when it comes to fanpages is when uploading your profile and cover photo. Try to follow a similar color scheme. Statistics show that customers tend to buy more from websites that follow a certain niche/theme. You want to keep the colors similar throughout your fanpage. This goes for background colors as well.
2. Define Your Target Audience – This goes without saying. You want to have a good idea of who you are trying to target based on what you have to offer. Having a niche is the best way to build your brand online. You want to hone in on those that may be more likely interested in what you have to offer.
3. Provide Valuable Content – Of all the facebook branding strategies I will be sharing today, this one is by far one of the most important. Providing valuable content that your target audience is searching for is vital to your success online. This not only builds your brand, but helps to establish the trust that I discussed earlier. Internet marketing is all about building relationships.
Note: I use the 90/10 rule when it comes to providing content. Always lead with VALUABLE content. Your sales page should be 90% content, 10% sales pitch.
4. Logos – Like I mentioned before, having an image of some sort that relates to your business helps in building your brand online. If you’ve noticed, most major brands all have some sort of logo that identifies them in the marketplace. This facebook branding strategy is fairly popular if you’re truly serious about making money online. This can also be outsourced for cheap at Fiverr. This is where I had mine created for only five dollars.
5. Get a Sense of What Your Audience Wants – One of the best facebook branding strategies that ranks up there with providing valuable content is the knowing what your audience wants. This can be done through asking questions through your facebook fanpage. You can get really creative with this. For example, having people “fill in the blank” to a particular question. Conducting polls on niche related topics that allows you to gauge what your audience would like to learn more about or what products or services they are interested in.
These are just five of the best Facebook branding strategies that one can use to build a successful business online. Whether your a novice or seasoned marketer, building your brand is the best way to get your name and/or product out to the masses. Social media marketing offers a vast audience to any marketer no matter what they are trying to promote. Take the time to use these facebook branding strategies to increase your online presense while taking full advantage of social media. If you have any other brand development strategies you would like to share, please feel free to share in the comments section.